Wednesday, September 18, 2019

the army of achievers lying in this bed

I worked from home today, which means I got a couple of hours of actual work done while sitting on my patio and drinking iced coffee. There was a bit of a chill in the air - not enough to really matter, but just enough that I wore my UGGs for the first time in awhile. It's amazing what spending time outside does for my mood, even if that time is also spent on my laptop.

Things unfortunately went a bit downhill - I had a 90min meeting over lunch that I interrupted at the 60min mark to ask if we were going to discuss the topic that we were supposedly there to discuss. By the end of my last meeting, I was fried. But I took a nap and managed to rally for a networking dinner - it took all my energy to get there, but once I was there I was glad I'd gone.

But now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: