Friday, September 20, 2019

carry on

I had a slightly annoying meeting to start my day, which was unfortunate. But lunch included guacamole, so that went a long way toward making up for it. I also left work at four to have drinks with Morganne - we went to River and Woods, which I hadn't been to since moving to Denver, but they still recognized me, and so my friend was impressed. Morganne and I discussed all sorts of fun topics over wine and poutine, which was good for my mood even if it was bad for feeling healthy.

Then I went to Sephora to get some skin products to repair the ravages of my bad decisions, and I also dropped into Anthro to see if they had anything that I couldn't live without. By the time I got home it was almost nine p.m., and I almost crawled straight into bed - but instead I sat at my desk with the intention of journaling, and didn't do that either. I think that means I really need sleep more than anything else, so I'm going to give that a try. goodnight!

No comments: