Tuesday, September 24, 2019

don't know if i can play this bar much longer

I'm lying in bed typing this on my phone, so don't expect greatness. Today started off a bit too rushed, since I didn't want to get out of bed... And then traffic was bad, and so I was ten minutes late to a meeting with my old boss (a director in the Boulder office). In that meeting I tried to resign from my position on an office-culture-related thing, since I am so swamped with other stuff and am doing other culture things anyway - but my resignation was declined. Lol. So I guess the silver lining is I can stop feeling guilty for not doing as much as I want to on that project, right?

The rest of my day was filled with many meetings, and I didn't finish until 5:40. Then I came home, chatted with Terry a bit on the way, and then took a break to make a niçoise-like salad. It took awhile only because I decided to boil some eggs, then boil some baby potatoes, then finish the potatoes in butter and garlic. So the salad wasn't very veggie - it was a couple of perfect just-barely-done boiled eggs, some potatoes, some leftover blistered green beans, and a can of tuna. But it was totally yummy and a good break.

Then I worked for two hours, and now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: