Thursday, September 26, 2019

i've been here before and i deserve a little more

I got up this morning in time to do a bit of work from home, which is infinitely more pleasant than my desk at the office. I have spent no time at my desk this week - partially because I'm always in meetings, but mostly because I sit on the second floor of a wing where they're renovating the first and third floors, and while they assured us there would be no impact to us, that was assuredly a lie. So I have taken to just carrying my bag around all day (so I have my chapstick, notebook, headphones, etc) and never being at my desk if I can help it.

So I worked from home for a bit, then drove into the office, where I worked from 9:30 to 5:30. When I got home, I did a bit of house work - mostly breaking down cardboard in the garage so I could recycle it. Then I talked to Claudia for an hour, which was great. And then I messed around on my phone, ate some peanut butter toast, and was generally v lazy until I realized it was time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: