Monday, September 23, 2019

train sounds and thunderstorms

I woke up this morning and worked from home for an hour or so - leaving a little later does wonders for traffic, so I took advantage of it. When I got to work, I had my usual slew of meetings, and then I left at five and stopped at Costco, where I saved a lot of money on canned goods and then spent it on blankets (that makes it sound like I'm prepping for the Oregon Trail, but instead I'm prepping for making chili all winter and also having some outdoor-safe blankets for chilly autumn afternoons on my patio).

Then I came home (with a phone call to [censored] on the way), ate some v. tasty leftover pork chop and polenta, and worked for the last 2.5hrs. That's not really how I like to spend my evenings, but the stuff I got done was v. necessary, so I'll take it. And now I'm going to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: