Wednesday, August 17, 2022

i got nothing left to lose or use or do

I need to go to bed immediately so that I don't accidentally stay up for another two hours, which is a typical risk for me as midnight approaches. I didn't get as much done today as I intended to because I went to bed v. late last night. But I got up, got dressed, made myself some eggs, and messed around until my mom came over to bring me some gluten free bread that she had picked up for me yesterday. We hung out for while, which was nice, and she inspected my yard (verdict: I should probably do some tings).

Then, I spent the afternoon taking care of a variety of tasks - I made a cobb salad for lunch, did a couple of loads of laundry, contemplated my book, etc. I also continued to unpack (slowly) and rearranged some tings in the garage. And I emptied out my freezer and took stock of what I have - it's full and yet also doesn't have much, which is a real unfortunate combo.

Eventually, I ate some leftover burrito bowl, then sat on my balcony brainstorming some writing stuff until the sun set and the mosquitos started to get me. I relocated inside just in time for [censored] to arrive, so we talked for awhile. And now, as I said, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: