Wednesday, August 31, 2022

i've got the brains, you've got the looks, let's make lots of money

I had a decent day, all in all - I should have gotten with it earlier in the morning so I could have painted today, but I did not. However, I got some tings done this morning / evening related to upcoming travels, which felt good to get organized for. And I did spend the afternoon / evening taping my bedroom for round two of painting - I have gone through an unbelievable amount of tape and plastic sheeting for this project, since my bedroom is bigger than the studio I lived in when Chandlord was my landlord in SF. It took several hours to get plastic hung all the way around the room, but with the exception of a couple of minor areas to seal up, I'm ready to paint ceiling as soon as tomorrow morning.

Somewhere in there, I took a break to make dinner - some tilapia with onion, tomatoes, olives, capers, and spinach, along with roasted potatoes and roasted green beans. It turned out v. tasty, if I do say so myself. And [censored] showed up just as I was wrapping up with my bedroom project, so we chatted and [censored] watched a whole bunch of [censored] while I did some laptop work.

And now, I should sleep, since I have a million tings to do tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: