Saturday, August 27, 2022

under a tree, viva la vie

I had intended to paint my bedroom today (or maybe even yesterday), but now it's going to happen tomorrow. Since my bedroom is absurdly large, and also has a couple of alcoves + a sliding door + multiple windows, it has taken forever to prep for painting - I've gone through three rolls of tape, a lot of paper and plastic, and quite a bit of effort to get everything set up. But painting will be worth it, both in terms of freshening up the space and because finishing this project means I can start properly unpacking my bedroom and office.

sssanyway, that's most of what I've been focused on the last couple of days. Yesterday I also went to the next town over to look at some kitchen stuff and get some groceries. Today, I did very little other than prepping for painting, although I went out to my parents' house to partake of some delicious smoked ribs and mac and cheese. And I saw approximately ten minutes of the best movie ever made (aka SAHARA), which happened to be on TV, so that was a true highlight.

And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: