Wednesday, August 24, 2022

sing the wrong lines to my own song

I have nothing to report today, other than that I did extensive research on paper wasps - the new nest I mentioned last night only appears to have 3-4 wasps (and paper wasps aren't particularly aggressive), but a new group of wasps showed up overnight on a different part of my balcony. Research indicates that they're having some sort of fun wasp orgy, but I'm not excited to be their host. However, the location of both wasp groups on a balcony where the only access point is my bedroom is making the plan of attack tricky. We'll see what happens tomorrow!

The rest of my day was uneventful - I did some journaling, made some oatmeal, did some prep work to paint my bedroom this weekend, and also roasted salmon and sweet potatoes for dinner. At some point, [censored] arrived, so we talked for a bit as well. And now I really need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: