Thursday, August 11, 2022

you know it's not the same as it was

I had a fairly relaxing day, but I also took care of some stuff that needed taken care of - various move-related things, making an appointment to get my new driver's license, etc. I also got a step closer toward having my kitchen fully unpacked - the entirety of the bar area is cleared off, which means I can eat at it, which is real progress.

Otherwise, I have v. little to report - I did some organizing of my bedroom so that I can start the process of prepping it for painting, but that's prob not quite as much progress as I should have made on that project. And [censored] and I grabbed Mexican takeout for dinner, which was more enjoyable than me having to cook, but it's a trigger that can only be pulled sparingly because it's one of the only takeout games anywhere nearby and I can't eat it every day of the week.

And now, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: