Tuesday, August 16, 2022

if there was a problem, yo, i'll solve it

I meant to go to bed an hour ago, but otherwise my day was pretty good. I spent the morning doing some journaling, and I also cleaned up my kitchen from last night's instant pot debacle. I did eat some leftovers of that debacle for lunch and the flavor was actually pretty good, although the rice was somehow both mushy and dry - but good enough to eat instead of making a sandwich, and also good enough to have me considering how I might tweak the recipe to avoid a similar debacle in the future if I try again.

After lunch, I took a walk - I'm going to have to be more intentional about getting outside and getting some exercise, since there is basically nothing that I would naturally walk to here (although I did walk to the post office as part of it, but that's an infrequent errand). When I came back, I wrote for an hour or so, ate some popcorn, procrastinated, took a shower, and ate leftover pasta for dinner.

Then, I sat on my balcony (and, after it got dark, my living room) and read the first half-ish of CITY OF BRONZE by S.A. Chakraborty. And now, it's really time to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: