Tuesday, August 30, 2022

now i'm standing in a mosh pit surrounded by friends that i barely know

I let myself sleep in today, so I didn't get as much done as I likely would have if I'd awoken with the sun. However, my paint job is looking really good (if I do say so myself). And I did some excellent journaling / writing / brainstorming, which was a worthy endeavor. I also cleaned up the paint sprayer from yesterday's painting so that I can get ready for tomorrow's painting, and I started prepping for ceiling paint. I still have a lot left to do, but I'm getting much closer.

I ended the day with supper at my parents' house - my mom asked if I wanted to come out, and I'm not a dummy when it comes to free steak. So, I had steak and a baked potato and caesar salad instead of the fish and potatoes I would have made for myself, and it was pretty tasty. And I didn't encounter our skunk (whose name is, of course, Stinky) on the way to my car, so I'd say it was a win.

And now I need to consider going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: