Monday, August 24, 2020

it's all heat in this day and age, i'll raid your grave, anything it takes to save the day

I was slightly less cranky today than I was yesterday, but it still wasn't perfect. I had an 8:30 meeting, so I didn't get up in time to write. However, I only had three hours of meetings today, which felt like a miracle. I would have gotten a lot done, but unfortunately I had to deal with some firedrills at work; I probably should be working right now, but I think my destiny is bed instead.

But I got to do some of my work outside, until it was too hot to be out there. I also took a walk for an afternoon break. I spent a couple of hours talking to [censored], who was [censored]. I ordered Indian food instead of eating leftovers, and I'm pleased with my little rebellion. I also drank most of a bottle of wine while watching a couple of hours of the RNC - I have always watched both conventions and I have no intention of stopping now, but I have a lot of thoughts and feelings that are best drowned in a bottle of wine and left for dead.

And now I think I might try to go to bed early and try to reset myself for getting something done tomorrow morning. Goodnight!

No comments: