Thursday, August 13, 2020

kiss you too hard and follow you west

I had a pretty good day, all things considered. I got up in time to make tea and write before work, so anything that came after that was going to be a bonus regardless. Then I slogged all day, with a small break to reheat some leftover enchiladas, which I ate outside on my back patio while pretending that my break was longer than it was.

But I ended at 4:30, which wasn't exactly onerous, so that I could talk to Heather (aka dear respected madam). We had a long chat about a wide variety of topics and it was delightful to see her on my screen. Then I did some stuff around the house, heated up some leftover lemon chicken and potatoes, and ate those while answering texts from people who were texting me. Then I was pretty lazy the rest of the night - I should have worked, most likely, but instead I basically did nothing.

And now I'm going to go to bed so that I can repeat at least some of these feats tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: