Monday, January 11, 2021

chop it off, squeaky clean, i got thoughts nobody needs

Today was a day for productivity and attempting to get caught up on work. I was moderately successful in that goal - I got through some major things on my work to-do list, knocked out some email that had been lingering (although that's a task I never entirely accomplish), had a bunch of meetings, etc. Unfortunately, my focus on the day job meant that I didn't write or ride my bike or do much of anything else (other than a nap tonight, and a chat with Katie, and some v. tasty leftovers) - but I guess I have to be productive occasionally.

So, I have literally nothing of note to share with you tonight - I did take one quick break to drop some stuff off at the post office and pick up a book at Bookbar, but as far as interesting tidbits go, that is certainly not interesting. So, I'm going to go to bed and endeavor to be more interesting tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: