Friday, January 15, 2021

the name of the ship was the billy of tea

I am falling asleep downstairs rather than upstairs, which is really not a good idea, so I need to wrap this up. I had a relatively productive day - I continue pursuing my strategy of 'get something done today because maybe tomorrow something terrible will happen to keep you from being productive', and it seems to be working. Unfortunately, when it comes to the day job, the more productive I am = the more work shows up for me, so I'm not sure this is a great strategy.

But I had a decent day, so I'll take it. I wrapped up around five and eventually went to the grocery store (with a brief chat with Katie somewhere in there) - this time I went to Safeway, rather than Whole Foods, because I wanted bologna and potato chips and Coke Zero and other preservative-laden wonders that I can't get at Whole Foods. Then I came home, put away my groceries, and talked to [censored]. Once we were done, I finally ate dinner - the last of the leftover salmon/broccolini/potatoes from the other night, which were still perfect tonight.

And now, I think I shall go to bed since I have grand plans tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: