Thursday, January 21, 2021

put the blame on vcr

I have nothing of importance to share today - I got up in time to do about an hour of work before my first meeting, which was enough to get me a little closer to set up for success. Then I slogged straight through until 5:30, with a quick break for a walk around the block somewhere in there - I had meetings straight from nine to five, with only thirty minutes for lunch, so it was extremely exciting when one of my meetings ended early.

Then I ordered takeout Indian food, and while I waited for it to get delivered, I rode my Peloton. I chose a ride through Golden Gate Park, which made me supes nostalgic - the ride also went by Cliff House, which has now closed, and it was all a bit surreal. Then I took a quick shower, ate, and spent the evening doing a variety of personal tasks (mostly related to cover designs, so that's exciting).

And now I should wind down and consider going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: