Monday, January 18, 2021

she stole my broccoli casserole recipe

[editor's note: hmm, apparently I forgot to finish this! posting at 1:15pm on Monday for posterity]


Luckily I don't have to work tomorrow, so the sunday scaries are postponed until Monday. Today was pretty good, all in all, although I perhaps over-socialized. I had a Sunday morning writing/catch-up call with Veronica (in which I wrote, yay). Then I took a quick break to run an errand and eat a sandwich before hopping back on my computer - I had a video chat with Maya, whom I hadn't talked to in forever. We used to see each other at writing conferences every year + my somewhat regular trips to NYC, but I haven't been to a live writing conference since 2018 and haven't been to NYC since sometime around then either, so our catch-ups have fallen off dramatically. It was great to see her, and hopefully we'll be reunited sometime later this year (but we shall see - I have a lot of travel places on my list).

Then I messed around with some writing business stuff and also put some chicken in a marinade. After that, [....and this is where I stopped typing and got distracted by doing a lot of tasks on my to do list! goodbye until later!]

No comments: