Tuesday, January 26, 2021

drill it in like you're j. paul getty

Nothing of interest to report. I continue to stare at the same walls that I have been staring at, but tomorrow some of those walls will be a different color - the painters are coming for my bedroom/bathroom. So I spent a couple of hours this evening moving everything out of my bedroom and closet so that I'm ready for them tomorrow. I still have to empty my dresser, but I think I'll do that in the morning; other than that and stripping my bed in the morning + moving my lamps, everything is good to go.

Beyond that, nothing exciting happened - although I did write this morning, and it went well, so I'll take it. I also had to shovel snow this evening, since it snowed lightly but steadily all day. Yes, things are v. exciting in quarantine these days.

But tomorrow's painting will be exciting, and so I'll take what I can get. Goodnight!

No comments: