Tuesday, January 19, 2021

way down had to find a place to lay low

Today went about how I expected it to - I was not in it to win it after the three day weekend. However, I did get up early enough to write before work, and I was prepped enough for my meeting with my boss, and I got done the things that absolutely had to get done (but probably not as many things as I should have gotten done).

Sometime after five, I felt done enough, so I succumbed to the lure of tostitos and queso (which I never eat at home, but I was in the mood, and the queso that I have been stockpiling in the basement is at its expiration, so I guess I need to clear out the stockpile and buy fresh). Then I threw a potato in the oven in anticipation of wanting a real dinner and place a phone call to [censored]. We caught up while my potato was baking, and it was a delight. Then, when my potato was done, I cut the convo and focused on my prize - a baked potato that was not very interesting, but served with leftover ham balls from my freezer that were quite delicious.

And then I did v. little the rest of the evening - I did about twenty minutes of work, and did some research into various tings online, and doomscrolled, etc. And now I need to get off screens and go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: