Thursday, January 07, 2021

soon may the wellerman come to bring us sugar and tea and rum

I was super tired all day because I managed to only get six hours of sleep, and even the best coffee wasn't enough to overcome that problem. But I made it through my meetings, had some leftover pulled pork / sweet potato / brussels sprouts for lunch, made it through more meetings, and was able to log off by five. Then I ordered Indian food, talked to Terry, and rearranged my guest room - I have no guests coming for the foreseeable future, but I do have an exercise bike getting delivered tomorrow, and I decided the guest room is the right place for it given the aforementioned dearth of guests. Note that guests are still welcome, but the bed has been shoved into the corner to make room for the bike - so we'll see how that goes.

Then I spent the evening alternating between doomscrolling and getting some shit done. I was going to go to bed early, but of course I got my second wind (perhaps technically my first wind?) around 9pm, and suddenly it's almost eleven. So, bedtime is imperative - goodnight!

No comments: