Monday, March 30, 2020

there's a world outside every darkened door where blues won't haunt you anymore

My tongue is definitely better today - I skipped my seven o'clock dose of ibuprofen and was able to eat without it, so I'd say that's good news. I think I may have had a stitch come out while I was talking to my boss, which was a v. uncomfortable feeling - but after that things seemed to be better. So, I don't know. It's still not perfect, and I ate yet another box of mac and cheese for dinner because I didn't feel like I should go straight into real solids, but it's better than it has been.

That was the only real excitement of the day. I slogged for most of it, then stopped a little before five and took a walk. Then I talked to Terry for awhile while making my macaroni. And I should have spent the evening working, or watching TV, but instead I read several cookbooks and made a list of things I want to try to make (no doubt influenced because this is my sixth full day of eating a rotating diet of smoothies, milkshakes, mac and cheese, lukewarm scrambled eggs, and potato soup). Now, though, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: