Thursday, March 12, 2020

when i asked you how you did it you just say it was nothing at all

Today was fine, all in all, but it ended rather unfortunately because I discovered that my coffeemaker is leaking everywhere. I can survive coronavirus, but I can't if I don't have coffee. It's clear that it leaked this morning as well, in retrospect; a brown bag of onions on my counter was wet on the bottom this morning, and I thought that one of them had rotted through it, but now I realize the coffeemaker had leaked. So, I'm going to break my self-imposed isolation and run to the mall to pick up a new one (which I already bought and paid for online) - I don't want to wait for an Amazon delivery, and Williams Sonoma had sent me a coupon + is not too deep into the bowels of the mall, so I'm going to risk it.

sssanyway. The rest of my day was fine, and I took a walk at the end of it to get out of the house, so that was all fine. I also made some pasta made with chickpea flour (which was really excellent) and tossed it with the bolognese sauce that I'd labored over yesterday, and it was to die for. And I attempted to perfect my margarita skills and may have gotten it right this time (3 parts tequila, 2 parts cointreau, 2 parts lime juice, splash of simple syrup).

But now, I need to sleep so I can get some tings done tomorrow before ending the day at the mall - goodnight!

No comments: