Tuesday, March 10, 2020

down in the badlands she was saving the best for last

I made the mistake of working from home again today. It was only a mistake because this afternoon my company told us that we should all work from home for the next month, and I probably could have used a last little bit of socializing to build up my extrovert energy reserves. But I wasn't feeling all that great when I woke up (probably because I only got six hours of sleep), and adding one extra day on top of a month of working from home is really not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

sssanyway. I slogged from nine to almost six, with breaks to eat some leftover spaghetti and to occasionally move laundry around. Then I dashed out to stock up on a couple more things (cold medicine and tequila, which feels like #priorities). Then I came home and did a whole bunch of stuff around the house -- if I'm going to be holed up here for a month, which is a v. stark contrast to my usual peripatetic lifestyle, I want things to be well organized and ready.

But now, I should probably attempt to get nine hours of sleep - wish me luck with that. Goodnight!

No comments: